[sork] Re: Some suggestions/changes to passwd module

Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:28:18 -0500

Quoting Mattias Webjörn Eriksson <mattias@webjorn.org>:

> Couldn't keep my fingers away from the keyboard.

I know how that is!

> Here comes a few additions/suggestions to HEAD (01-Jul-2002 09:09) version
> of passwd module. Four files are included in the attached tar archive.

I'll get to these as soon as I can (not sure when that will be, but shouldn't
be too long...)

> B T W
> Have the horde maintainers said anything about inclusion of some of
> your modules in the main source tree?

They are in the main source tree (CVS).  They aren't in the Horde ftp tree
since I haven't cut an official release yet for that (only official releases
go into the ftp tree).

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage