[sork] Mdaemon passwd module

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:02:09 +0100

Okay, a first cut is here:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Password%20Restructure/

it's a zip file as there are alot of file movements and stuff and it's just
easier that way, i haven't included the local files as it make the file huge.

The mdaemon driver is all tested and working fine, the other drivers have only
had their class names changed and will need constructors added and references to
params changed.

I also added javascript checking of for values to:
1. make sure all feilds have something entered
2. the new passwords are the same
3. check for min length violations.

also i removed the max length setting on the oldpassword and the users may
previously have been allowed longer passwords, similarly there is no min length
checking on the old password.

- Mike :-)

--

signature from Siglets.com