[sork] Some code for SIMS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:43:12 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

Going through old contributions, I found some code that someone sent me for
Sun Internet Mail Server, setting up forwards and vacation messages. It's
LDAP based, but I don't know if it'll fit into any existing code or be
something new. Thought I'd toss it out here so that it can hopefully be
used as intended.

(note: it really is _old_ code - from imp 2.2.x days, so you'll have to
take the gist and rewrite a lot of it...)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...