[sork] Mdaemon passwd module

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:32:28 -0500

Quoting Michael Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> well i got a bit bored and wrote a forwards_driver for mdaemon and did a
> similar restructure... well kinda a re-write... but yeah.. anyway way:

Yes, while your reorg of passwd was good and all, I think the real benefit
of reorganization comes in forwards and vacations.  So I'm very excited to
use your work.  But first I want to get the current stuff cut/tagged as
version 2.0, and then merge your stuff in as version 2.1.  So it may take
a little while before I can get things rolling.

But thanks a lot for your work.  I've been pondering how to do this kind
of setup for forwards/vacations, and not getting very far, so your work is
a real godsend...

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage