[sork] problem with vacation 2.0

Ronald Bootsman Ronald@Bootsman.Net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:13:12 +0200

Hello,

I have installed vacation 2.0 and made all the configuration changes. Added
for the ftp server local.

When I want to set the vacation message, after typing password, the module
comes back with the following message:

Notice: Undefined variable: mode in /usr/local/www/horde/vacation/main.php
on line 49

What am I doing wrong ? or did I mis a config item ?

I am using horde 2.1, Imp 3.1, php 4.1.2 on a Freebsd 4.3 machine.
I did not installed the other sork modules...

Regards,

Ronald Bootsman

********* DISCLAIMER *********
Dit email-bericht is gecontroleerd door McAfee op alle bekende virussen.

De informatie in dit e-mail-bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de
geadresseerde. Verstrekking aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan.
Door de elektronische verzending van het bericht kunnen er geen rechten
worden ontleend aan de informatie.

This Email message has been scanned by McAfee on all known virusses.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged
and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, pleas notify the sender
by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Release Date McAfee Datfile: July 15, 2002