[sork] Re: [imp] LDAP + Qmail + Courier + IMP Customization

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:51:08 -0500

Quoting Jose V Santos <jsantos@worlddata.com>:

> I have created some PHP pages for settings suchs as:
>
> - Password Change
> - Vacation
> - Email Forwarding

There are Horde modules for those exact things.  If you want to share your code
they could be integrated into the modules.  (Contact me if interested, and/or
join the sork mailing list)

> Is there an easy way to insert my pages into the horde/imp framework, I
> would rather insert this pages under the Options menu.

The current standard way is to implement them as modules. You then add
them to the horde/config/registry.conf file to make them integrate into
Horde.

You can make them show up under the options menu instead if you so desire.
You would edit the application prefs.php file (horde/config/prefs.php or
horde/imp/config/prefs.php probably) to contain something like:

$prefGroups['Account Management'] = array(
    'column' => _("Account Management"),
    'label' => _("Account Managment Links"),
    'desc' => _("Links to change your password, set forwards, and install vacati
on notices."),
    'members' => array('accounts','passwd','forwards','vacation'));

$_prefs['accounts'] = array(
    'url' => 'accounts/index.php',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'link',
    'desc' => _("Manage your account from one place")
);

$_prefs['forwards'] = array(
    'url' => 'forwards/index.php',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'link',
    'desc' => _("Set/Remove E-Mail forwards.")
);

$_prefs['passwd'] = array(
    'url' => 'passwd/index.php',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'link',
    'desc' => _("Change your account password.")
);

$_prefs['vacation'] = array(
    'url' => 'vacation/index.php',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'link',
    'desc' => _("Set/Remove Vacation Notices")
);

> Best Regards,
>
> Jose V Santos

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage