[sork] Re: vacation

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:37:42 -0500

Quoting Ilya <mail@krel.org>:

> almost done with vacation. tegarding subject - I didnt realize that you use
> first line of message as subject. I can probably do it in sql as well.

Not first line, but any line starting with Subject: basically.  Per the man
page (from my version at least):

       The .vacation.msg file should include  a  header  with  at
       least  a  `Subject:'  line  (it should not contain a `To:'
       line and need not contain a `From:' line, since these  are
       generated automatically).

And another important bit:

       If the string $SUBJECT appears in the .vacation.msg  file,
       it  is  replaced  with the subject of the original message
       when the reply is sent.

> Also here is a diff for main.php, you've been passing userid instead of user,

Arg. Fixed in HEAD.  It was userid, and I've been converting them to user
instead.  I started that process on vacation, got distracted, and never
finished...   Thanks for catching that....

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage