[sork] realm

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:04:29 -0500

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> >> This was working fine in earlier versions, but since the implementation
> of
> >> the Drivers, it has not, and it basically seems because that the setting
> in
> >> conf.php is overridden by what is set in the servers.php of IMP.

I've put UNTESTED code back in the CVS HEAD version of forwards, which
should revert things to the previous behaviour.

If you can test it out, and let me know if it works, I'd appreciate it.

If you need help, patches, etc. let me know.

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage