[sork] Problem with vacation and postfix

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez gustavo@isp.co.cr
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:46:58 -0600

Hi!

I installed the debian package "vacation" and the horde module
"vacation-cvs releng_2" and when I set a vacation message on my inbox the
people who sends me mail get the message bounced with the following error:

This is the Postfix program at host some.domain.com.
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
delete your own text from the message returned below.
The Postfix program

<username@some.domain.com>: Command died with status 1:
"/usr/local/bin/vacation username"

Any ideas of what might be going wrong?