[sork] vacation issue

Shannon Lekas shannon@flyingmug.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:09:42 -0500

Imp 3.1
Horde 2.1
Turba 1.1
Vacation 1
mnemo 1
account manager 1
-and all the other current production modules.

Redhat 7.3
UWImap 2000C
Postfix 1.1.72
PHP 4.12

I am having this issue with the vacation module.  any suggestions.  this
happens when you set a vacation announcement and then send the email to the
person who has it set.

--------------------error msg----------------------------
This is the Postfix program at host krusty.flyingmug.com.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<abarnes@flyingmug.com>: Command died with status 1: "/usr/local/bin/vacation
    abarnes"

 2 Delivery error report message/delivery-status 0.27 KB

Reporting-MTA: dns; krusty.flyingmug.com
Arrival-Date: Thu,  8 Aug 2002 14:05:21 -0500 (CDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; abarnes@flyingmug.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1:
    "/usr/local/bin/vacation abarnes"