[sork] Passwd, Vacation, Forwards Structure.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:43:02 +1200

This is mainly for Eric but i guess of interested to others.

I'm just wondering if you have any plans to change the structore of the sork
modules to get to a more IMP, Gollem style backends.php configuration with
prefered machanism.

Why I ask: I have two completly different mail servers here (Cyrus, MDaemon) and
have users that want to be able to change their passwords on both. At the moment
the password module does not allow different drivers for different servers. The
only solution would be to run to seperate installations of passwd. Same problem
in vacations and forwards.

I am happy to get a patch sorted for passwd to do this. The other two modules
i'm planning on replacing in my setup by integrating Sieve into IMP.

- Mike :-)