[sork] Sork forward problem

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:13:24 -0500

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> If .forward file exists, you see the contents that is in .forward on the
> form,
> thus you would append etc, as you please there, and then know exactly what
> is saved in the the .forward file. So I do not see the problem?

I'm not sure, but I think the above is only true for CVS HEAD and not
for the V2.0 tarball, or probably even for the CVS RELENG* branches...

So, if you have CVS HEAD, then the above is true (if your backend allows
the retrieval with your horde user/password).

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage