[sork] Sork forward problem

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:09:53 +0200

I guess what you require is available in the head version. I thought it was
in the tarball, but seems it may not be. So if you want the functionality
you are looking for, you will have to go to the head version. If you feel
up to it, either get the full version from cvs, or look at the part of
code you need in cvs.horde.org (it'll be in forwards.php in the Drivers,
but you may also need to update main.inc in the templates. I think that is
the only 2 places.) Do note that the head version of forwards is not
completely compatible with the tarball version of Horde.