[sork] new to the list

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:29:04 -0500

Contents of the qmail file with vacation enabled(not via horde vacations):

| /usr/bin/procmail ~/.procmailrc
# Vacation Message Enabled
| /usr/local/bin/vacation -j username

If I wasn't using procmail, switching the filename from .forward to .qmail
would work.  Replacing the file won't work, since junkfilter uses procmail to
filter out spam--every account has the procmail line.  Or maybe it could, if
the horde vacation creates a .qmail file and always includes the procmail
line.  Is that possible?  If so, just tell me how to try to modify the vacation
program and I'll do it.  The other option is trying to add dotforward support
to qmail--so far all I can find is dotforward downloads that need to be compiled
(make command) and the e-smith distro is stripped down enough that it doesn't
include the ability to use the make command.
thanks for the help,
Nate

--
Central Nebraska Community Services