[sork] new to the list

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:35:05 -0500

I modifed the vacation.php :
$myFile = $this->write_temp_file("| " . $conf['vacation']['path'] . " -j
$user");
and
if (! $this->ftp_copy_file($user, $realm, $pass, $myFile, ".qmail") )

It writes the file just like I want it and works, except I need the procmail
line.  How do I add a second line that has:
| /usr/bin/procmail ~/.procmailrc

I don't know how to do that yet.
Nate

--