[sork] other account management utility

Gaudenz Steinlin gaudenz@soziologie.ch
07 Sep 2002 15:52:42 +0200

hi

Before getting aware of the sork project i have written a similar horde
module. Its also for chaning passwords, forwards and vacation messages.

I have also implemented a method to change the password through a expect
script. This script is called by the webserver and logs into the server
by ssh or telnet. Then the password is changed in a shell.

As it is not really a optimal solution to have 2 different modules for
the same thing, I would suggest to integrate some functionality which is
not in sork from my module into sork. Despite my time is somewhat
limited. I would also like to help in this task.

You can download my module from
http://www.soziologie.ch/users/steinlin/account/account-1.4.tar.gz

yours gaudenz