[sork] other account management utility

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:48:42 -0400

Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch>:

> I have also implemented a method to change the password through a expect
> script. This script is called by the webserver and logs into the server
> by ssh or telnet. Then the password is changed in a shell.

This could be quite useful for people without another option - I hope it
makes it into Sork.

> As it is not really a optimal solution to have 2 different modules for
> the same thing, I would suggest to integrate some functionality which is
> not in sork from my module into sork. Despite my time is somewhat
> limited. I would also like to help in this task.

I can't seem to follow your link at the moment - well, the download just
popped up, but it's going quite slow - can you give us a rundown of what's
in it that's not currently in Sork?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>