[sork] Question about the password changes.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon Oct 14 14:14:23 PDT 2002

I have added this ability back again in a similar way to how it was previously
being done. This needs to be changed to a hook at some stage but I don't have
the use, hence the motivation to do so at present. I also haven't tested this to
any realy degree so please try it and see if it works.

Short version: Possible fix in CVS.

- Mike :-)