[sork] passwd

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:13:54 PDT 2002

Quoting Simon Chappell <s.chappell at isnsuk.com>:

> Having trouble with passwd . I have Qmail - ldap. If I use poppassd I
> get error 500

Does your poppassd support ldap?  If so, I'd like to know which version it
is.  If not, then don't use it if you store your users in ldap.

>  And if I ise ldap I get nothing.

CVS HEAD? Anonymous binds?  Problem with anonymous binds is already known and
being fixed in CVS HEAD.

> Also if I download the latest cvs there is no conf.php ????

CVS HEAD modules are moving from conf.php/conf.php.dist to a new conf.xml
setup.  You login to horde as an administrator, go to the administration
page, select the module you want, and configure it.  It then generates the
needed conf.php code for you.

> Can anyone help.

Not really, as you didn't provide enough info.  But if you are running
CVS HEAD and ldap and anonymous bind, then you need to wait while Mike
fixes the known problem with this setup.  Otherwise you need to provide
more details.  And if you are using CVS HEAD you need to learn how to
use the new configuration/setup system.