[sork] Question about the password changes.

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Mon Oct 14 17:59:51 PDT 2002

> I have added this ability back again in a similar way to how it was
> previously
> being done. This needs to be changed to a hook at some stage

[snip]

Could you explain a little more what you mean by changing this to a hook?  Do
you mean it checks hook.php for something like _passwd_hook_user_dn.  If
defined then it uses the results of that hook function as the user dn to
change?  If my statement is correct, I'll try to change this sometime this week.

Amith