[sork] Question about the password changes.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue Oct 15 04:45:52 PDT 2002

> Could you explain a little more what you mean by changing this to a hook?  Do
> you mean it checks hook.php for something like _passwd_hook_user_dn.  If
> defined then it uses the results of that hook function as the user dn to
> change?  If my statement is correct, I'll try to change this sometime this
> week.
>
> Amith

That's what I was thinking, give you more control. The hook should take the
username the user entered and turn it into the userdn, so that if Passwd is
being used as a guest application (where Auth::getAuth() won't give you the
username) that hook will still work as expected.

- Mike :-)