[sork] Fwd: [horde] User Info Display under "Account"

Mon Oct 14 19:13:11 PDT 2002

> ----- Forwarded message from m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com -----
>     Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:26:17 -0400
>     From: "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>
>  Subject: [horde] User Info Display under "Account"
>       To: "'horde@lists.horde.org'" <horde@lists.horde.org>
>
> under horde/accounts/config/conf.php I have local_account set to true.
> When I go to "My Account" using the icon in the Horde menu bar, I see
> under "My Account Information", just my username. What must I do in
> order to see all of the other info? I.e. Full Name, Home Dir, User Shell.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -mike

You need posix entensions enabled/loaded in php.  Otherwise you will
get what you are observing.

If they are built as loadable modules in your php but not loaded, you
can load them via php.ini by adding something like:

extension=posix.so

Otherwise you will need to rebuild php with the posix extensions, or if
using RPMs or such packages, install the needed package.