[sork] passwd

Michael Franz schwabbl@gmx.at
Mon Oct 14 19:34:04 PDT 2002

hy,

I am having a problem with passwd and imp.as a driver I am using
poppassd.
when trying to change the password, I get "Connection Refused". when
tryoing to telnet port 106, I get the following:

telnet localhost 106
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused

in the the file '/etc/services' I have added:
poppassd   106/tcp
and in the file '/etc/inetd.conf' I have added:
poppassd stream tcp nowait root /usr/local/bin/poppassd poppassd

in the file /hosts.allow I hvae added: localhost.

mike