[sork] license?

Wed Oct 16 05:28:39 PDT 2002

> What license are the sork modules under? None of them have licensing or
> readme files that say, and the comments at the top of each file don't say
> either... am I just missing it somewhere?
>
> -chuck

What ever license you want them to be under. ;)  I'll put this in my todo list.
I'll probably just copy/paste the comments from one of the other horde modules
you wrote.

I just assume if not stated, it inherited the license from Horde itself,
whatever that is.  But indeed it should be explicit, so I'll get to that asap.
I'll add it to all the files, and also add a LICENSE file...