[sork] Passwd 2.1 Logout

Mon Oct 28 21:39:46 2002

Quoting Stian Jordet <liste@jordet.nu>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Imp 3.1 and Passwd 2.1 with great luck. But one thing bothers
> me, when I logout from the passwd module, and then logs back in, I'll
> get to horde (or so I think) instead of IMP, and I have click on mail
> first. Is it possible to get directly to IMP when logging in after
> logging out from passwd?

If you set up horde/imp to go directly to IMP, then I would think it should
do so.  But I've not tested it.  My advice is to double check this part of
your config, rather than using what follows.

A worse work-around is to modify the code.  This is easy to do, and will
work, but may make upgrading more difficult.

Just edit horde/passwd/templates/menu/menu.inc and change

Menu::printItem(Horde::url($registry->getParam('webroot', 'horde') .
'/login.php?reason=logout'), _("Logout"), 'logout.gif',
$registry->getParam('graphics',"horde"));

Menu::printItem(Horde::url($registry->getParam('webroot', 'imp') .
'login.php?reason=logout'), _("Logout"), 'logout.gif',
$registry->getParam('graphics', 'horde'));

Basically, tell it to use imp's logout/login rather than horde's in the
url.  (The above isn't tested/verified, but should at least be close if
not correct).

> Btw., I'm using horde2, imp3 and turba packages from Debian Sid.

Have no idea what versions those are. But the above lines will change
depending on versions used.