[sork] LDAP ?

Diego Rivera lrivera@racsa.co.cr
Sat Nov 2 01:35:20 2002

Comments below

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 17:47, Eric Rostetter wrote:
<snip>
> Any problems with me stealing code (like the api code) from you?  I'd of
> course give you credit. :)  From what you said, even if I don't like your
> module as a whole, there are probably some code sections I'd really want
> to steal from it.

I'd be less than chivalrous if I didn't approve!! Of course you may!

One thing that I did "hacking" into the general Horde framework is the
addition of a "show_summary" parameter in the horde/config/registry.php
definitions for applications.

The purpose of this is singular: to choose whether you want a summary
displayed for an application EVEN IF that application is not on the
menu, and likewise, omit the summary for the app even if it's on the
main menu.

I did this to allow for my module's summary to be displayed, but the
module itself to be accessible through the "Accounts" module (sork).
This is small, simple and has no impact on anything else.  The regular
"show" parameter is still there, and I dared not touch it for fear of
breaking something else.

> > Best
> >
> > Diego
>
> --