[sork] Password module

Sumith Ail sumithail@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 04:41:38 2002

Hello List

I am facing problem in making horde/imp working with
passwd module. When I try to change the password it
prints the error message as...
  Password module is not properly configured!

I've the latest stable horde,imp,turba,passwd modules
installed. Everything including the poppassd server is
working fine. I am able to change password by telnet
to port 106 on locahost. I've followed the Redhat
installation guide listed on horde website.
there is nothing in the logs../tmp/horde.log or
/var/log/messages

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sumith