[sork] Password module

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 2 20:19:46 2002

Quoting Sumith Ail <sumithail@yahoo.com>:

> I am facing problem in making horde/imp working with
> passwd module. When I try to change the password it
> prints the error message as...
>   Password module is not properly configured!

Assuming you really have the version you say, it could be any of the following:

1) You didn't move all the config/*.php.dist files to config/*.php and edit them
2) You didn't configure the backend properly in config/conf.php (via conf.xml)
3) You have a typo somewhere.
4) There's a bug in the code.

Please verify/post the version (via passwd/lib/version.php) and post what
you have configured in the conf.php file for the poppassd backend.  Also make
sure no other backends are configured in the conf.php file.