[sork] vacations - without spamming mailinglist

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Tue Jan 14 13:28:29 PST 2003

Hi guys,

I'm trying to setup my IMP - and I've got everything running - except
for the sork modules and ingo, as I need to figure out how these will
work the best.

My hope was that the final product would work something like this:

vacation:
I should be able to define a a given period, and ofcourse a text via the
web interface.

I should be able to select, if I want the vacation message applied
before or after, my filters (ie. if I filter mailinglists into
subfolders, I would perhaps like the vacation message to not be applied
to those ;)

I should be able to select, if a vacation message should only be sent
out once pr. sender, or just for every email - no matter if it's the
same sender address (I do this with procmail today).

Sidenote: it would be great, if one could f.ex. organize the
filters - and choose - from where, the vacation would kick in - ie. not
my mailinglists, but I want my other lists to get it.

Is this also what you are hoping will come out of the vacation (and
perhaps other) module(s)?