[sork] Forwards and message copies

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 14 22:47:15 PST 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

> Having it as a preference would be nice, then it can just be locked and not
> display if it's locked.

Seems like a configuration option makes more sense...

If the user doesn't want to use it, it would be easier to not check the
checkbox than to set/reset a preference.

Plus, most of my users have never opened the "options" link to see what
is there.  So putting it there would make most (novice) users simply
think it doesn't exist.

Plus it currently has no prefences, so we'd have to add preferences to the
module just for this, which just doesn't seem worth the hassle...

Anyone else think differently?  BTW, in case we forgot, the subject is: