[sork] Forwards and message copies

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Wed Jan 15 10:04:23 PST 2003

> Seems like a configuration option makes more sense...

> If the user doesn't want to use it, it would be easier to not check the
> checkbox than to set/reset a preference.

I couldn't possibly agree more, yet due to policy restrictions in my
organization it should be avoided. Hence the post...

> Plus, most of my users have never opened the "options" link to see what
> is there.  So putting it there would make most (novice) users simply
> think it doesn't exist.
> Plus it currently has no prefences, so we'd have to add preferences to the
> module just for this, which just doesn't seem worth the hassle...

I really don't want to cause any trouble :-)) It was just a
suggestion.

Btw, I REALLY think it could be useful if the current forward address
is displayed. Any idea on how to do that? And, besides that, I tried
to add an entry like the following in horde/po/el_GR.po:

msgid "Forwards"
msgstr "<The greek word for Forwards here>"

and then run "make install", to make the "Forwards" link in IMP's bar
appear in my language. No success. Have I missed something?

Thanks and sorry for the trouble I may have caused.

Regards,
Greg