[sork] Problems when username contains "@"

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Mon Jan 20 15:34:42 PST 2003

Well,I have the same situation like you,I think vacation/forward need hook
function to do that.

I have tried to add these lines to horde/config/hooks.php
if (!function_exists('_vacation_hook_username')) {
    function _vacation_hook_username($horde_uid)
    {
        if (strstr($horde_uid, '@')) {
            $parts = explode('@', $horde_uid);
            return $parts[0];
        } else {
            return $horde_uid;
        }
    }
}

and add this line to vacation/config/conf.php :
$conf['hooks']['username'] = true;

but still not work.

David Chang

¤Þ¥Î joao at webnow.com.br: