[sork] Problems when username contains "@"

João César Marigonda joao at webnow.com.br
Mon Jan 20 22:49:27 PST 2003

Thanks Eric!

The situation is:

The domain is in fact a virtual domain...
But a realm is not being set since I removed the  split(..) from horde
scripts...
I have already tried to manualy edit .forward to
 \user, "|/path/vacation user at domain"
 \user at domain, "|/path/vacation user at domain"
 \user\@domain, "|/path/vacation user\@domain"

Could it be a procmail problem?
Who starts vacation when a message arrives?

Thanks a lot

João C. Marigonda