[sork] Vacation delima

Charles E. Robinson III crobins at proexam.org
Tue Jan 28 14:18:37 PST 2003

I think more detail is needed than that but I would guess...
your vacation notice is set for server A, while horde is configured to "get"
mail from multiple mail servers on the backend (server A or B).
Maybe Eric has more info/ideas about setting multiple vacation notices if
possible.

Since you still haven't included any setup or vers info in any detail I'm
only guessing.

Good Luck.HTH

C.Robinson