[sork] Re: Passwd/Expect patches

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 4 20:50:15 PST 2003

Eric Rostetter wrote:

> Quoting j.huinink at wanadoo.nl:
>
> > I had some troubles getting the passwd module up and running with the
expect
> > backend in RELENG_2. The attached patch solved my problems.
>
> Yikes!  You uncovered a hornet's nest.  I'll fix it all later today and
> generate new Release Candidates.

I haven't been following discussion or development on sork. I wasn't even
aware that RELENG_2 was only a release candidate? Did I stumble into a
touchy subject? Why do you feel it's a hornet's nest?

Now that we're talking: are there any plans on putting support for password
expiration and expiration reminders into horde/sork?

Regards,
Jeroen

PS Sorry Eric, this was supposed to go to the list and not to you
personally.