[sork] Re: Passwd/Expect patches

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 4 21:55:22 PST 2003

Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting j.huinink at wanadoo.nl:
>
> > I had some troubles getting the passwd module up and running with the
expect
> > backend in RELENG_2. The attached patch solved my problems.
>
> I've made the needed fixes in RELENG_2 and HEAD.  Please test them out.
>
> I didn't use your badpassword_string patch, as this is a system (site)
> dependent string.  I added a note about this to the docs/INSTALL file
> though.

That's fine by me. It was my impression that some of the stuff is very
limited documented. Some of the backends are provided as "examples" but with
no further information on what types of customisations could be required.

I will only be able to test this tomorrow, but I'll let you know.

Regards,
Jeroen