[sork] Re: Passwd/Expect patches

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 4 19:40:13 PST 2003

Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> It was my impression that some of the stuff is very
> limited documented.

Yes.  If I don't use them, I don't document them (at least not much).
I'm dependent on the author or the users to help document the stuff.
Any submissions gladely accepted.

> Some of the backends are provided as "examples" but with
> no further information on what types of customisations could be required.

Well, they should all be working code (at least in the RELENG_* branches)
and should be expected to work.  Any customisations required *should*
be documented.  But, see the above about my being dependent on others
here.

> I will only be able to test this tomorrow, but I'll let you know.

Sounds great!  Thanks for catching/reporting these problems -- I really
appreciate it!