[sork] Re: [imp] Fatal error ctype_lower() passwd/main.php

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Fri Feb 7 18:28:06 PST 2003

Hi Eric,
I compiled the RedHat 7.3 php-4.1.2-7.3.6 rpm with the --enable-ctype
option and passwd-2.2RC2 works now.
RedHat 7.3 does not ship with php ctype support.
Will check that in RH8.0.

And thanks for the patch

Oliver
P.D.: subscribing to sork mailling list ...

--
Oliver Schulze L.
<oliver at samera.com.py>