[sork] Re: [imp] Fatal error ctype_lower() passwd/main.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:53:59 PST 2003

Quoting "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver at samera.com.py>:

> Hi Eric,
> Same problem here.

Wow.  Because the messages were misposted to the IMP mailing list instead
of the sork mailing list, I never even noticed that this was an issue
in the passwd module.

It would be very useful if people would post to the proper mailing lists.

> RedHat 7.3 php-4.1.2-7.3.6 package does not have ctype support.

I'll see if I can remove it from the stable passwd branch.  A new release
will be out soon, and I'll try to get these changes into it.  It will
remain in the CVS HEAD branch.

Had this gone to the sork mailing list, I would have noticed it and fixed
it for the last release candidate.  Bummer...