[sork] Vacation notice set by SORK doesn't include email alias in config--only username

John Schneider john.schneider at daumcommercial.com
Sun Feb 9 11:49:13 PST 2003

I am having a problem where the vacation notice as set by SORK only includes
the username of the email account (in my case jschneider) and not the actual
email address (in my case john.schneider at daumcommercial.com). This is causing
a problem since nobody emails to my actual username, but instead to my alias
as defined in the sendmail virtuser database. I checked my identiy in IMP to
ensure the proper email address was set and found everything to be in order.

If anyone would kindly offer suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.

--
John Schneider,
Information Systems Manager,