[sork] Passwd question

Luc Bonjean luc at lubon.be
Fri Feb 14 09:46:52 PST 2003

Hi,

I have a horde 2.2.1 installation, and tried to install the sork modules, version 2.2.
I have a working poppassd installation on the same machine. When I configure the passwd suite to use the poppassd backend it gives me no error messages, just 'password changed', but in reality nothing happened. There was no call made to the poppassd service.
IMP works fine, so I guess the horde config is ok.

Any idea what might cause this? Any tips on debugging this?

(There is also a syntax error in the main.php file, on line 105 there is a ']' omitted after the word [:upper: )

Luc Bonjean