[sork] passwd with sql

Shagol shagol at shagol.com
Fri Feb 14 20:38:52 PST 2003

ok i'm running version 2.1 now... another problem :-)

$conf['server']['params']['encryption'] = 'plain';

..but if i enable logging on my sql server i see that the password is
checked in crypt or SHA or whatever ?

12 Query       SELECT username FROM EMail_users WHERE username = 'test' AND
password = '*****ct4681d363gade4e834*****'

****** = replacement for my password :-)