[sork] Re: [imp] problem with passwd module in horde

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 19 16:08:02 PST 2003

Quoting srikarreddy kasarla <srikarreddyk at yahoo.com>:

>      I am using auxprop authentication method in the
> cyrus.

Never head of it.  Seems to be a ldap based scheme?  If so, maybe you
can use, or adapt, the ldap driver for use?

>      I want to change the passwords using the passwd
> module in horde.I don't find any thing for auxprop in
> backends.php.

Nothing there.  Won't be unless you write one, or someone else decides
to write one, or you can tell us enough info about this mysterious auxprop
method that I/someone can code one or adapt one for it.

>      Anyidea how can i use passwd module with auxprop.

No, as I never heard of it before, and have no idea how it works.
If you have an understanding of how it works, let me know...