[sork] Passwd php path problem

Jokke Heikkilä jokke.heikkila at kuva.fi
Mon Feb 24 16:37:40 PST 2003

I installed passwd accordingly to the install instructions, but when i
click the link on my horde page I get this,

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/etc/horde2/../passwd/templates/common-header.inc'
(include_path='.:/etc/horde2:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/horde2') in
/usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line 235

Seems to me that for some reason it's pointing to
'/etc/horde2/..blah..blah' whereas the install is in horde2 directory
which resides in '/usr/share/horde2/'. I'm pretty newbie with php stuff
so any pointers how to fix properly this path problem are much
appreciated.

Jokke Heikkila

--
Jokke Heikkilä