[sork] problems with 'passwd' and expect Driver

Shane Y. Gibson shane at tuna.org
Wed Mar 12 15:22:17 PST 2003

The interesting thing is ... I don't think the 'expect' script is firing
properly, when being called from the web page.  I don't see any login
attempts on my remote system, where the passwords are being changed.  I
do have the 'program' parameter in the config file set to
/usr/bin/expect, which is where the binary is at.

Any thoughts on how to debug this would be gratefully appreciated.  FYI
- I did change the scripts/passwd_expect script back to it's original
format of using stdin instead of command line input.

v/r
Shane