Fw: [sork] Forwards error

Estanda estanda at terra.es
Tue Mar 18 09:43:38 PST 2003

> Quoting Estanda <estanda at terra.es>:
>
> > I've just installed forwards and I get the following message:
>
> What version?

    Version 2.2.

> > Notice: Use of undefined constant FTP_ASCII - assumed 'FTP_ASCII' in
> > /www/htdocs/horde/forwards/lib/Driver/forwards.php on line 162
> >
> > Do you know what it is due to?
>
> Most likely you don't have ftp support in php?  Or you installed a really
> old version of forwards with a newer php version, but that seems unlikely.
>
> What does your horde/test.php page say about the ftp support?

File uploads are enabled but it doesn't say anything about FTP in the PHP
module capabilities.

Here is a transcript of the test.php page.

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.2 (run IMP tests)
Accounts: 2.1
Forwards: 2.2
Vacation: 2.2
Passwd: 2.2
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.3.1
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 1
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: No
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 2
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
Date - No
Horde requires the Date_Calc class for Kronolith to calculate dates.
HTML_Common/HTML_Select - No
Horde requires the HTML_Common and HTML_Select classes only for Kronolith
1.0 to display forms correctly.