[sork] vACA AND fOWARD

X DTA dtarock1356 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:00:18 PST 2003

Hello All,

I just installed the latest and greatest modules of Sork.  I can not get Vacation and Foward to work correctly.  I followed everything in the installs to a T.  When I talked to a buddy he said he was facing the same problem.  He thought it could have something to do with the actual module.

When I try to foward I get this:

Failure in setting forward : The module is not properly configured!

When I try to set a vacation I get this:

Failure in modifying vacation notice: Server connection failed

Thank you for any and all help.