[sork] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdriverconfig() in /var/www/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line 43

Dave Paquette dwpaq at rysingtyde.ca
Thu Mar 27 12:22:54 PST 2003

Ok, here's the problem.

Installed and configured passwd with the same userid and password that
vpopmail uses to read/write to it's database, when trying to change a user
password from inside horde using the passwd module, I get the following
error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdriverconfig() in
/var/www/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line 43

So, I thought I would try this in the passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php
include './../../../lib/SessionHandler.php'
this eliminated the getDriverConfig error but now I get Password is not
properly configured when trying to change a user password. Any ideas, have
tried changing the userid, passwd, mysql server, checked that it was trying
to access the proper database, tables, etc.

Any pointers beyond this would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave