[sork] passwd vpopmail mysql

Nick Vargish nav at bandersnatch.org
Mon Apr 21 16:14:13 PDT 2003

Quoting akanksha prabhat <akanksha_18 at yahoo.com>:

> hey people Has anyone implemented horde with mysql and vpopmail. If yes'
> If they can let me know how  I have used horde to authenticate through
> vpopmail which uses mysql at the backend.
> These are my table in vpopmail databases

You just posted a bunch of cleartext passwords to a public mailing
list. I recommend you change those passwords as soon as possible,
since they will be archived and available for anyone who looks at the
history of the list?

Security aside, you may find some useful information at my web
site, specifically the last item in my "Clue Files":

http://nav.bandersnatch.org/clues/

It's not complete yet, because the last project I worked on was using
a different avenue for password changes. However, my consulting
rates are quite reasonable, if you would like me to extend the work
I did on the forwards and vacation modules.

For others reading this, please excuse the shameless plug. I haven't
submitted any changes to the Sork development people, because the
work was of a "get it done quick, we don't have a big budget" nature.
And, sadly, that budget has not been expanded recently to let me
continue development on this effort... I simply published information
on what I had managed to accomplish, as a public service.

Nick

--
Nick Vargish  ||  nav at bandersnatch.org  ||  http://nav.bandersnatch.org/