[sork] [Vacation] Password entry only allows 12chars

Adam Young adam at vbfx.com
Thu Apr 24 14:11:00 PDT 2003

	Hi List,

	When entering vacation reply, and it requires the password, I can only type the
first 12 characters of my password, and when I submit the changes, it obviously
rejects it with invalid password.

	Should be a trivial patch to the html input tag for the password, but I am not
familiar if it's limited at any other part of the code.

	Line 61: vacation/templates/main/main.inc

	- <input type="password" name="oldpassword" size="12" maxlength="12">&nbsp;
	+ <input type="password" name="oldpassword" size="12" maxlength="32">&nbsp;

	This may work as a temporary solution, but I don't think I'd guarantee it
working if there are boundary checks later on in the code.
--
    Adam Young	<adam_at_vbfx_dot_com>
    http://www.vbfx.com/